Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chasing daylight.

Time has been really short recently. Although the skies are only dark for 4 hours now, it is still not enough and i haven been sleeping enough. i'm sorry for not being able to update u guys on my life here.

In a month time or so , i will be back to mother land Singapore. Definitely to be happy back home embracing my love ones at home but sad to leave behind an chunkful of frens and memories here. That life! u gain something, you lose something!

Serene, Isac and Emily just left after 4 days with me, these frens whom i barely knew before left some beutiful and happy memories for me. Before them was Dennis n his lady gang, yvonne, jieying and alison. Though i know these gals are dragged here by dennis, i appreciate their precious time with me and i hope i had been a good guide. Thank you laura for making her way down 7hrs from Bochum, sacrificing her sleep and time for an weekend with me n the crazy gang. Hope u all had fun, i had plenty.

After my trip at black forrest, i started to make out my IA report for submission. It wasnt easy to do up a 40 page technical report when i haven start work..haha. The rest of the time i was spending my time with my frens here. Cooking almost everyday for my frens and giving them addiction to sambal and spices.

Now its kieler woche, Started last friday. Its the Summer fest and the International sailing meet. The whole town turned into a party zone, tens of stages, hundreds of perfomances, millions of people. Different zones for different crowd of different interest, it was a big event.
Saturday morning came laura, then dennis and gang in the evening. Emily, serene and bf came in on sunday. Minimal sleep, maximal energy. I was surprised with how much i energy i had for all the things that i did.

some partying, some cooking, some bbqing, some swimming, some chilling, some movie and its over.


Now i am looking for my big trip with my dearie Rachel, who will come in about 10 days.
Will really try my best to put up some fotos for u guys so my blog wun get too boring for u.
bye, take care.
Lots of love

2 comments:

manusito said...

hi again Arth! it was really cool getting to know all your friends here, the old and the new ones!
I would like to promise that someday I'll travel to Singapur and meet all of you guys again, but a student can't afford a 1000€ plane ticket, and a worker can't afford enough vacation time as he'd like... so who knows...
I'll try my best and maybe we'll meet again in Asia, once again I'm glad that I met you all, and thanks for being so nice to me!!
manu

Travelling turtle said...

Thank u manu,
If you ever come, i will do my best to be your host. Thank you for your valuable time and friendship too. You are the best!