Thursday, July 12, 2007

Early Return

I have come to the end of my europe adventure abruptly.
I have yet to cover the amazing places that i planned to go, i have yet to bid farewell to my precious friends in germany.
Life has a plan for me, i choose to return because my grandma just passed away and i had hopesee her for the last time.
After many difficulties to get the flight tickets and train tickets, i manage to return home from barcelona to hamburg then singapore on 9th july.
Though i may be 12000+ km away, my memories and feelings held me close to europe and especially germany. I thank those who gave me those beautiful memories and you know who you are. This is just a moment of temporary separation. I know will return someday and we will surely meet again.

Thank you.

In the coming days, i will return back to work in the army till school starts for me in August.
I will complete this journey with all the remaining photos of fond memories.
See u!

1 comment: